Hematopoietic cell transplant (HCT) has seen significant improvements in survival in recent years. Easily stay up-to-date on the latest advances, trends and research in HCT by accessing the Clinicians section at BeTheMatchClinical.org.
Explore Key Transplant Resources
Learn About Transplant Indications and Outcomes
- Find disease-specific advances, publication references, outcomes data and guidelines for timing of transplant consultation.
- View Transplant Center Outcomes
Understand How Timing of Transplant Influences Outcomes
- Research has clearly shown that for many diseases, patients transplanted earlier in their disease have a higher survival. Access references and guidelines, by disease.
Understand Different Transplant Types
- View recently published definitions for cell products, cell infusions and transplantation episodes.
Understand Transplant Therapy and Matching
- Learn about cell sources, HLA typing and matching, cord blood search process and the probability of finding a match.
Learn About Post-Transplant Care
- View information on transplant early complications, recommended vaccinations and long-term care.
Access the Latest Published Research on Transplant
- Browse the latest published research organized by topic and learn about the research we conduct.
Learn How You Can Stay Up-to-Date on New Transplant Research
- Subscribe to our free Advances in Transplantation e-news to get summaries of new research publications and presentation at major conferences.
Contact us to learn more about our payer resources.