Contact us at email@example.com or at 1-800-670-7947 to learn more about our payer resources or have our Health and Public Policy team speak or exhibit at your event.
Patient Support Center – Provides support, information and resources for transplant patients, caregivers and families (phone: 1 (888) 999-6743)
NMDP Accounts Payable – Questions or requests related to non-medical claims/invoices (phone: 763-406-8182)
NMDP Accounts Payable Medical – Questions or requests related to domestic donor and cord blood claims/invoices and payments (phone: 763-406-8183)
NMDP Pricing – Get information on pricing and fee schedules
Hematopoietic cell transplant (HCT) is a complex clinical area with unique administrative aspects. As part of our effort to reduce barriers to transplant, we support the unique informational needs of payers, case managers, employers, and health plans.
You can rely on us for the latest information on HCT, including:
- Free expert resources on key HCT topics to serve as a quick reference for you or to share with others.
- Education courses to stay current on the latest HCT research and information.
- Transplant outcomes data organized by specific diseases to better understand survival rates.
- Speakers to present or exhibit at your meetings and events—contact us for scheduling.
- Free e-newsletter that provides periodic updates on transplant resources, upcoming seminars and events.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-670-7947 to learn more about our payer resources or have our Payer Policy team speak or exhibit at your event.
Transplant Center Reimbursement Resources
Information and resources to share with transplant centers.